The Firm has had extensive experience in conducting complex
District of Columbia commercial real property transactions. Some of
the services that the Session Law Firm can provide include:
- Review and edit real estate purchase agreements and contracts.
- Prepare term sheets, operating agreements, and articles of
- Serve as your registered agent in DC.
- Prepare and file condominium documents.
- Prepare private placement memorandum and financing documents.
- Represent you before DC Government agencies, such as the Office
of Tax and Revenue and Department of Consumer and Regulatory
Representative samples of the Firm's District of Columbia real
estate experience include the following:
- Northwest One - New Communities -
$86 Million District of Columbia economic development project to
transform public housing into mixed-used community. The Firm
provided legal representation and advice to development team
including tasks related to operating agreement, exclusive rights
agreement, and Certified Business Enterprise Agreement.
- Sherman Avenue (Lot 1120, Square
2873) - District of Columbia's exchange of real properties with
Howard University. The Firm provided (a) Report of Title comprising
the last sixty (60) years; (b) legal description of the site; and
(c) title and settlement services, including issuing title
- 3418 and 3420 Warder Street, NW -
District Government's purchase of two homes to raze for economic
development purposes. The Firm reviewed Purchase and Sale Agreement,
represented homeowners in transaction; conducted title examination
and settlement; and issued title insurance.
- Oxon Cove (Reservation 421) - On
behalf of the District of Columbia Government, the Firm provided a
title examination report for a 51 acre site owned by the United
States Government. The Firm provided a title examination and report
on behalf of the District of Columbia Government.
- Oxon Run (Reservation 501) - The
Firm provided a title examination and report on behalf of the
District of Columbia Government.
Representative real estate clients include: